The EQUS Q&A series at the University of Queensland showcases current EQUS research.
The sessions are usually held during lunchtime (12pm start time) in Room 312, Parnell Building.
Each month will be organised by a different research group.
- Tuesday, April 16 - Dr Michael Vanner, NMI Prize 2018 presentation
- Friday, May 17 - Prof Kai Bongs, UK National Quantum Technology Hub in Sensors and Metrology
- Tuesday, July 30 - Dr Sascha Schediwy, University of Western Australia
- Monday, August 19 - Dr Samantha Hood, Imperial College
- September (Speaker to be nominated by CI Davis)