Creating a new generation of quantum researchers and engineers
There are opportunities to become directly involved in EQUS research by enrolling as a higher degree research student under the supervision of an EQUS Chief Investigator or through employment as a postdoctoral or research fellow. We offer students and fellows:
- Supervision and mentoring by internationally recognised experts in their field.
- Cross-disciplinary training which provides both breadth and depth
- Training for careers in academia and industry
- Connections with some of the world's leading centre's in the field
- Travel support for collaboration with our researchers and partner investigators
Check out the EQUS events page to find out about upcoming training opportunities.
Looking for an EQUS mentor?
Mentors are indicated on the EQUS website by the white EQUS logo on their profile picture. For more information, contact email@example.com or check out the EQUS Hub.